Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

To Dee, You were my big little sister.....

To Dee, You were my big little sister. You were so smart. You were so little but big enough to take care of me as a little brat. You would take care of all the big older boys that picked on your little brother. We shared many crazy things and suffered through many heart aches together. Also, we had many wonderful and happy times.
I was so very proud of you and all that you accomplished in this life time.
We had many up and downs but we never lost the love of a brother and sister.
Now that you have passed to the other side my hope for you is that you are without pain and finding many of the relatives and friends that we have lost over the years.
I did write a post yesterday and it didn't appear. I hope that you got the message.
I know that a part of me will always be with you as you will always be a part of me. I feel that I have lost part of myself.
With all of my love,
Your loving brother. aka: your professor(only you will understand)
Jim
June 10, 2010 2:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment