Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dearest Dee

Dearest Dee,

I will miss you so much. I did not want to leave you when I visited you last Saturday. I am glad I was able to spend time with you. Thank you for being a part of our family. Thank you for letting us to know you. We love you and you will always be in our hearts. May God rest your soul and be at peace.....

Love and Prayers,
Malda Hipolito & Family
June 9, 2010 9:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment