Our heartfelt sympathy to David and Becky and to the rest of the family. When I opened my email I said to myself "here's a good one from Becky", instead I read a very sad news. I only met your Mom at your wedding and was struck by her graciousness, her serene face, her beauty and regality. I only know Dee from Becky's stories-how she has helped her in her troubled times, the tireless support she gave just like a good mother and not to mention the good times they have shared . I feel like I know her just by reading these shared "letters"- she truly was a great person. Her family is very lucky to have had her in their life and to be in her circle of friends. Our heartfelt sympathy to both of you and your family. I will remember her in my prayers. God bless.
Rose, Jerry and family
June 10, 2010 11:03 PM
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment