Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

For thirty-five years Dee had been a sister to me......

For thirty-five years Dee had been a sister to me. From the time that Jim took me to meet his "little" sister we had a close relationship. Whenever I had a problem she was always there to guide me. Throughout the years we had so many wonderful times together. I was so proud of all of her accomplishments. She was one of the most creative and artistic people that I have ever known. She wrote beautifully. When she was first admitted to the hospital I was able to speak with her. Her closing words to me were "Take care of Jim". She loved her brother so very much, even though they had their ups and downs. Dee, I miss you very much. I miss the sparkle in your eye and your warm smile. A piece of my heart goes with you. I love you!
di
June 10, 2010 6:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment