Merry Christmas 2021 Mom!!
Another year of experiences, life and love. life has been wonderful. I am enjoying retirement so much and just playing with the camera most every day. I sure wish you were here to see the pics and even go out with me on adventures from time to time. Your love of nature lends right into this. You could capture magnificent butterflies!
By now you know Dad passed away early this morning, right around 3:00 am ish ish. That stroke and fall got the best of him. Freaky thing is that around 3:00 am, I woke up. As I turned to look at the clock, I could swear I saw the upper part of dad kinda transparent over an airplane picture on the wall. I closed my blinked my eyes as I could not really believe what I was seeing. When my eyes opened he was gone. Just a few minutes later I got the call that he had passed.
December is turning out to be a tough months for us Springs. Angie, Dad and a few months later you. David and I will persevere to keep everyones memory alive. I think of you just about every day. I sure wish I appreciated you more as I grew up and flew the coop. But, I guess that is the way it is with most kids. Don't appreciate what is being done for them right under their noses.
Merry Christmas Mom! I love and miss you.
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment