Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Sunday, December 25, 2022

 Merry Christmas Mom!

Well, another year. So many memories of you and all you did. I keep thinking about the holidays and how special you always made them. The food, Santa, Family and just having a great time. Of course, as a kid, I did not appreciate just how special those times were. Now, a completely different story. I wish you were here so I could tell you. 

I think about you all the time along with Dad and Ang. Hah, you guys probably hear my thoughts as well as the conversations Dave and I have. Hopefully you are well entertained.

I miss you and love you!

Jay


No comments:

Post a Comment