Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Monday, December 30, 2019

Merry Christmas

Merry Belated Christmas Mom

Wo, 2019 is drawing to an end and Christmas just flew by. No one told me when I was growing up that time would simply increase in speed. Ok, it really does not do that, it is just there is more and more behind with less up front. Oh my!!

I am enjoying retirement and still taking bird pictures. Some of my pictures were featured in a local calendar again this year. So fun!!

I think about you so very often and wish we could chat even more often.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2020!!
Love
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment