Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018 Mom!!

Wow, another year has flown by! What is it with time getting shorter the older we get? You never mentioned that (LOL)!!

I am still enjoying picture taking, more so than ever!! Some of my pictures were chosen to be in a calendar for a local conservancy. What fun that was and is!! I guess I am now a published photographer! Who knew?? Not me for sure.

Being retired has been a blast. Sometimes I think oh m gosh...what about money! But that is what I depend on Alice to take care of. She is the expert at that and has done a wonderful job at it.

I think about you often as I walk around and take pics. I think how you might have wanted to go along sometimes, especially when the butterflies are around.

Merry Christmas Mom!!
Love
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment