Ok..Ok..Ok...I know...I neglected to say Merry Christmas here!! thinking it on Christmas day probably does not count so....... Merry Christmas!!
This year Mom, I found myself talking to Alice a lot about traditions you made for us. All the things we used to have at the holidays. All the good.....wait..I did not have hot chocolate this Christmas Morning! Does going to Denny's for lunch count? Ok, probably not since Dennys was the only place open to eat besides McDonalds. I discovered that I now qualify for the Senior Citizen menu. NO..No..No.....
I asked about the difference in the senior Citizen menu from the regular menu. They said... yes the price is lower but it does not include this or that side. What? Don't Senior Citizens eat? HA the heck with that!!!! I still eat so I am do NOT qualify for the menu (ha, ha, ha).
I think of you often. I hope Dave and I are keeping you entertained. You are not in this world any longer but by no means are you forgotten
Love
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment