Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I just learned of Dr. Spring's passing...

Richard Skarda  June 22, 2013 at 8:08 PM
I just learned of Dr. Spring's passing, and am deeply saddened. I became very close to Dee during the late 1980s and we eventually developed a close romantic relationship. I will always love this beautiful vibrant woman. We had an opportunity to travel to England and Scotland together where I met one of her colleagues in the art therapy world. Dee was clearly well known internationally and well respected. My life is forever enriched for having known this wonderful lady, however briefly. I look forward to seeing you Dee on the other side. Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment