Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today you would have been 81! Oh my, that is er uh experienced :-). I know, I just got the evil eye!

It was a bit strange this morning as I received a reminder from one of the E-Card companies to send you a card. I thought for a second, nah another year had not really just flown by. That fleeting second then passed and sure enough it is true! Another year.

Now that I am retired, I think of you more than ever. Perhaps it is that I have time now to think about things instead of being in work mode all the time. There are many things I wish I could share with you, especially the pictures I am taking. I think you would like them.

Happy Birthday up there!

Love
Jay


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jay, My name is Kimberly and I am an Associate Producer here at the Dr. Phil Show. I am trying to get in touch with your uncle, James, to verify that a guest of our studied with your mother. Please contact me at (323)956-6302

    ReplyDelete