Dr. Dee Spring, Ph.D., A.T.R.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Doctor of Psychology
University Professor
Private Practice Doctor
Friend to Many

PUBLISHED AUTHOR
Shattered Images: The Phenomenollogical Language of Sexual Trauma (1992)
Image and Mirage: Art Therapy with Dissociative Clients (2001)
Art in Treatment: Transatlantic Dialog (2007)
(all available on Amazon.com)

If you wish to leave a comment, sentiment, thoughts or memories, please simply click on "comment" on one of the current posts. We will then move your "comment" to the "posts". Thank you very much for remembering.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day Mom

I can hardly believed that it has been 11 months since you passed away. My how time flies.

On this Mother's Day 2011, I am thinking about you and all the things you did for us growing up. I think of you often and know you are watching over David and I.

Happy Mothers Day!!
love
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment